Propeller installation and removal tool. For the fast, simple and precise installation and removal of propellers, PropSmith is the professionals’ choice.
The advantages of PropSmith include:
- All work is done aft of the propeller and therefore not affected by propeller diameter, configuration of blades or proximity of the P bracket
- PropSmith is both ‘pusher’ and ‘puller’ exerting substantial forces evenly over the hub directly in-line with the shaft
- There’s no danger of damaging the propeller or affecting the precision of the blades
- Eliminates risk of prop loosening on taper
- Compact enough for onboard stowage and small and simple enough for underwater use – divers love it!