It’s been a busy first year for CJR USA. With Joel Kmetz on the ground in the US, we’ve been able to provide a high level of customer service despite the restrictions of the global pandemic.
Some of the highlights include:
- Over 200 fully CNC-machined Class S propellers delivered to customers all around the US – many through our 2-week rapid-delivery service
- Attending five sea trials, gathering data that means we have some very happy customers with boats that are now “a one of a kind, really fast and enjoyable to run speed demon”
- Orders from five custom sportfish builders for our Flow Aligned Sterngear packages
- 2 US Navy contracts fulfilled
- Numerous visits to customers in 10 different states in the US
We’d like to say a big thanks to our excellent partners in the States, including Wildcat Propellers and Frank and Jimmies. We look forward to continuing to work closely with them to help more boat owners across the US achieve the highest levels of performance possible.